Sorry, Also Known as Update(10)

I am truly sorry for not posting nearly as much as I should have the last few months. The only excuse I have is pure laziness and the fact that school work takes up much of my time. School work doesn't account for the month of December so that one is mainly due to laziness and not having Internet access a lot of the time.

Anyways I decided to post this not only to say sorry, but to let you know that I am back and will try to do consistent postings again. I am hoping that it works out this time. This semester I don't have as much of a hectic schedule, and I have more free time. Unlike last semester where my schedule consisted of back to back classes, with no break in between except to walk to the next class. My schedule isn't even like that this semester. I am so happy about that.

So just to let you know, I do have some current books that I finished reading over my winter break, and I will try to post those reviews soon. Hopefully within the next few days. The books that I will be reviewing are Two Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt, Fallen by Lauren Kate, The Devouring by Simon Holt, Vanished by Kate Brain and A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray. Those are just the ones I've finished reading recently. I should have more than that later on. So be looking for those, and again I apologize for not posting enough.

Comments

Monica said…
It's totally cool! Don't even worry about it! I unfortunately did the same thing >.< We all hit lulls in our blogging I believe you just have to do what works for you.
Welcome back!
wait for the reviews! :)
Miranda Hardy said…
School is important. Glad to see things will lighten up a little for you. Good luck this semester.
Euphoria13 said…
Hey Alisha!!

I was wondering where you were!!

Glad you're back!

And you're not the only one who had an absence from the blogosphere!

I was missing during December and the beginning of this month!

But I'm back! :)

Can't wait to read new content from you!

Popular Posts