Update(8)

Recently on Alisha's World:
Well I didn't post any reviews last week and for that I am sorry. I will be sure to post something this week.

Upcoming Reviews:
I will have my review for Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick up soon. I can tell you I really loved reading that book! I don't have any other reviews that need to be posted, but maybe I'll finish another book soon. I should be done reading Betwixt by Tara Bray Smith soon and some others. Of course I've been saying that for the past week, but hopefully this time it's true.

Happenings with College:
Well I like college just fine, but some days I don't like it at all. I don't know what to tell you. I may post something about it on my other blog, so you should check that out if you want. Just click on the "Other Blog," tab at the top blog, there should be a link there for my This is Me blog.

This is all for this Update.

Alisha

Comments

Popular Posts