Update(9)

So I haven't done one of these lately, and I'm sorry for that. I'm also sorry for the lack of reviews lately. I've been really busy and overwhelmed.

Recently on Alisha's World:
Well I participated in The Spooky Swap. It was a lot of fun. I enjoyed picking things out to send to the person I got. I hope she liked them. I really liked what I got. I love the book so far, and am almost done reading it. I also recently reviewed The Candidates by Inara Scott. Check that out if you want. I also reviewed Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick. It was amazing, and I definitely can't wait for Tempest to come out. Please read it, and you can check out my review here.

Upcoming Reviews:
Well I don't have any books recently read to be reviewed, but I do have some that I should be done with soon. I should be done with The Devouring by Simon Holt soon. So look for that review within the next week or maybe the next couple of days. I really need to get back into reading more, but I have a lot I have to finish for school. So sorry that I don't update that often.

Happenings at College:
Well classes are going ok. My favorite class at the moment is my math class, which is odd, since I've never liked math before. All other classes are okay for now, except my 8 am biology class. I am barely awake during that class half the time. This weekend is fall break, so I get next Monday and Tuesday off to relax, maybe. If you would like to know more about my experiences at college check out my other blog This is Me. I don't update it that frequently, but I going to start to, and it's mostly about me and doesn't include any reviews.

This is the end for this Update!

Alisha

Comments

Popular Posts