The Lovely Bones


Another book checked off the list. I just finished The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold yesterday. I had been reading A Kiss in Time, but my fabulous twin sister started reading it as soon as I put it down for a second. What can I do? Hit her over the head with it. No, I don't think so. We do this to each other all the time. It's pointless to argue about it because we're going to take it anyways. We usually do wait till the other has at least finished the book, but not this time. She's finished reading it now, so not a big deal anymore.

Ok now thoughts on The Lovely Bones:
I loved this book. It was even better than I thought it would be. It's about a fourteen-year-old named Susie, who is murdered. During the whole book she is in Heaven looking down on every one. Her father is determined to find her killer. He finds out who it is, but no one will believe him. At some points, I just wanted to scream because i didn't understand why the police wouldn't listen to him. The end was good, and now I can't wait to see the movie. I hope it lives up to the book.

Next:
A Kiss in Time
and the ones I listed on other posts.(This time I'll make sure my twin doesn't take one of them.)

Comments

Popular Posts