Can't Sleep

For over a year or two now, I have had a weird sleep pattern. or whatever you call it. I switch from being able to sleep about eight hours a night, but not truely eight hours, to not sleeping at night at all. As of right now, I am on the cycle of not sleeping at all. My mother thinks nothing is wrong. She thought that when I had a straight pen in my foot in the third grade. She thought that when I had gallbladder disease in the eighth grade. I finally got it removed after a few months of complaint. She also thought that when I had problems with my appendix last year. Obviously, she does not have the best track record. I make it sound like my mother doesn't care, but she actually does. She's just not the type to think that every time I say something hurts that I need to be rushed to the hospital right then that moment. Back to not being able to sleep. I don't know the exact reason, and I have learned not to complain to my mother all the time. I'm not an hypochondriac. I don't say something is wrong with me every second of the day. Only every minute. Not really. I just wish I could sleep, and have a normal sleep schedule. Sometimes my body has to force me to sleep, even though my mind doesn't feel like sleeping. Does that make sense??? It's now four o'clock in the morning. Good thing I'm being home schooled now, because I would be falling asleep in class. I did that during my sophomore year, the year this all started, a lot. So I've been rambling long enough.
This blog was originally about this goal of mine, but I've decided to change that. I'll still type about the books I've finished, but it will also be about random things in my life. There tend to be a lot. I guess. Whatever.

Alisha

Comments

Popular Posts