Book Blog Hops Fridays

So I once again enter Book Blogger Hop and Follow My Book Blog Friday.

The first one is the Book Blogger Hop hosted by Jennifer over at Crazy-for-Books. In this hop you just add your link, and start visiting other book blogs. Don't just leave your link, though, make sure to look at other blogs too. You'll miss out on some pretty awesome book blogs if you do just leave your link. So Jennifer also decided to add a twist. So I have to tell my name and tell why I started my blog.

So my name is Alisha if you hadn't already noticed that. The reason I started my blog was because of this goal I have to read a ton of books before I go to college. I thought a blog would be a great way to keep track of the books, and it would allow me to also give my thoughts on the books I read. I came up with this goal of mine after going on this site that had a list of the ultimate summer reads. I thought why not try to read most of these books. I had already accomplished some of it because I had already read some of the books on the list. But a lot I haven't but I have heard of them, and some I have been wanting to read. Some of the books I've read weren't originally part of the list, but I kept adding more. It's my own Ultimate Reading List. So that's why I created my blog. Why did you start yours?



Now it's also Follow My Book Blog Friday, which is hosted over at Parajunkee's View
Here are the rules for this blog hop:

  1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list
  2. Follow our Featured Bloggers -
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
  5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
  6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
  7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post! 
Okay, so get to Hopping people! Oh, and if your new to my blog then Welcome! Thanks for visiting my blog, and your comments are much appreciated!

Comments

Liz said…
Hello! I'm stopping by as part of the hop :) I see you're reading lots of Jane Austen, which I think is great. I'm a huge fan of hers. Hope you're having a great weekend!
Amelia said…
Hey Alisha!
I'm already a follower, but I wanted to stop by and say hi. Hope you're having a great weekend :)
Jenny said…
Hey Alisha! Just popping in via the hop so I'm a new follower. Happy Friday!

Jenny
www.supernaturalsnark.blogspot.com
Unknown said…
Hopping by! I wish I had the nerve to set reading goals. I just read whatever comes my way, haphazardly.

-Tiger

http://tigersallconsumingbooks.blogspot.com
Lea Kelley said…
I'm visiting from Follow Friday, and looking forward to checking out your reviews. I mostly review YA, but also read paranormal/romance. I hope you're liking the Jane Austen that you're reading!
Just stopping by for the hop and wishing you a fun filled weekend!!!
Selva Kumar R said…
Good goal but I can't figure out why you keep the deadline as 'before going to college'?
ALN said…
It was because when I made the goal it was almost a year before I was to go to college. Now I've actually changed it to before the year 2010 is up.
Kathy Martin said…
I'm just hopping by to wish you a good day and lots of good books.

Ms. Martin Teaches Media
Unknown said…
Hi Alisha! I just wanted to let you know that I gave you an award on my blog!

www.themoodyteenager.blogspot.com

Popular Posts