The Winner is...

So I recently had my first contest. I had decided to do something different and have you come up with a fantasy cast for the book you could win, which was Tithe by Holly Black. I didn't make it where you had to do it, but it did give you extra entries.The contest ended yesterday, but I'm happy to tell you that I have now chosen a winner by going to random.org and just doing it by giving everyone who entered numbers. So to not draw this out any longer, the winner is...

Ky! 

Congrats Ky! Everyone should definitely check out her blog, Can't Find a Bookmark
Thanks to everyone who participated in my first contest. I will be having another one soon to go along with Blog Fest.

Thanks again,

Alisha

Comments

Ky said…
Woot! *does happy dance* Thanks so much! ^.^ Do you need my email? I can't remember whether or not you already have it. Lolz. Just in case.

krenaeskaggs(at)gmail(dot)com
Euphoria13 said…
Congrats to Ky! :)

Hey Alisha! I have an award for you on my blog

http://theheartofdreams.blogspot.com/2010/08/versatile-blogger-award.html

Popular Posts