Contest Reminder

So I haven't posted in a while, and for that I'm truely sorry. I have been really busy lately with work and school. So I thought I would do a post to remind anyone who hasn't joined my contest or didn't know I had a contest, about it. There's a link on the sidebar to get to the entry form. I hope that if you've decided to come up with the fantasy character cast that you will get your choices in soon, but don't fret, I have also decided to extend the end of the contest till July 30th. That gives you plenty of time to get your choices in or to just enter. I will have more to post later. I do have a few reviews to post, and I have to catch up on posting for From My Bookshelf. Hope all of you are enjoying your weekend! I will most likely have my posts up after Tuesday since I have to go to Clemson tomorrow.

Comments

Blueicegal ♥ said…
hey Alisha just thought i would let you know i posted about the contest ! :)

http://blueicegal-fantasy4eva.blogspot.com/2010/07/need-helping-hand-3.html
Selva Kumar R said…
Interesting contest. First of its kind.
Euphoria13 said…
Hey Alisha! I will enter your contest soon!

I also have two contests up!

One international- Win a copy of The Treasure Hunter Club by Sean McCartney

and the other one for USA residents only

3 winners will win a pack of 2 bookmarks signed by Emma Michaels (Author of The Thirteenth Chime) I see you put the widget up on your blog! :)

Popular Posts