Update(4)

So to start off, I did do most of the review posts I said I would do. I just still have yet to post my one on Old Magic. Sorry I haven't posted that one, I don't know why I have yet to post that one. It will be up soon, hopefully.

In other news, I have been sick for the past couple of weeks. I don't know what's wrong with me. It's baffling. I think I had planned to post something about this on my other blog, but haven't done that either. I blame it on being sick. At least I've still gone to all my classes. Now in high school, I would of been begging my mom to let me stay home, even if it wasn't really that bad. Well this weekend it was really bad, so I stayed in my dorm most of the day yesterday and watched movies, instead of going to the first football game of the season. I'm not huge fan of football, so I didn't feel too bad about missing that game, but I do want to go to others. I don't want to totally miss out on all of them. So hopefully I feel better  for the next one. I do feel somewhat better today. My stomach doesn't hurt, but I know I'm not 100% myself still. Let's hope I am soon. I think I will go more in depth on what's been wrong with me on my other blog, so if you want to check that out just click here, but don't click today. I may have it up in the next couple of days. So u may want to keep checking back, if you want to know.

Also, I should be receiving another book from Traveling ARC Tours soon. It's one I've been anticipating for a while now. You'll find out which book it is when I post my review on it. Hopefully I get it this week, so I can read it, and have my review up as soon as possible. I don't know if there is anything else I have forgotten to mention.

Anyways, to recap, I should have my review of Old Magic up soon, and if not blame it on me being sick. I also should have another review up soon, but it may not be till next week. Depends on when I get the book.

This ends Update 4, and questions? Please don't hesitate to raise your hand and ask

Comments

Anonymous said…
here via blogfest...will check back later to see if you post for it :)


giveawaymommy at yahoo.com

Popular Posts