Update(6)

Most Recently on Alisha's World:
So I just recently reviewed Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare. If you would like to check out my review of it click here. I really enjoyed reading it, and can't wait for the next one in The Infernal Devices series.

Upcoming Reviews:
So I just finished reading Losing Faith by Denise Jaden, and I should have that review up shortly. I also just received Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick in the mail today! I am so excited to get to read it before it officially due to be out! If you don't know what I'm talking about than you seriously need to get out more, and you should also read Hush, Hush first. I believe that Losing Faith and Clockwork Angel were the only books I read last week so I will probably only have one review for this week, which is nothing new as of late. I'm sorry school can get real hectic. I wish I had read more. Just look for my review of Losing Faith, I promise to have it up soon.

Happenings With College:
So in my post last week I said I had Chemistry and Biology exams. Well they went ok. I passed! Hooray, but not with the scores I wanted, so I'm going to study more for the next ones. I do have more exams this week. They are both on Wednesday, my Communications exam at 4:00 PM and my mathsc exam at 6:45 PM. Very happy that they're back to back, not! I hope all goes well. Communications isn't that bad, but wait there's more. I also have to give a speech in Communications lab on Friday! Life couldn't get any better. I am not a public speaker, nor do I want to be a public speaker. I am being forced to take this class, as a requirement for my major. I'm a Food Science major, why is Communications a required class?  I am going to make sure that I do as best as I can on my speech, even though I have a fear of public speaking. :( Everyone in the class seems to have the same fear, so this makes me feel a little better. I really don't want to go to that class on Friday. Wish me luck!

Anyways, to recap, I should have my review of Losing Faith up soon, and that will most likely be the only review this week, unless I finish Betwixt by Tara Bray Smith. Don't hold me to that.
I also just loving having 2 exams on the same day, and a speech in the same week! Again, hopefully all goes well.

Alisha


This Update had now ended.
I almost forgot to ask, any questions?

Comments

AngelGoneMad said…
Hi,

I just found your post on your new ratings from June..I'm glad I inspired you to create a rating system. But I can't take the credit at all for my rating system, i'm lucky that the lovely Tamara over at www.sookiestackhouse.com had made it up and I just asked for permission to use it on my blog (I pose reviews on SookieStackhouse.com too).

Popular Posts