Update(7)

Most Recently on Alisha's World:
Well I just reviewed Losing Faith by Denise Jaden yesterday. So if you would like to check that out, click here. I really enjoyed that book, and it's worth a read.

Upcoming Reviews:
So I don't have any reviews that need to be posted. Sorry :( I do plan on finishing reading Betwixt by Tara Bray Smith soon and also Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick soon too. I also have others that I need to finish reading too, so there may be a review to post this week. Just keep checking back for that.

Happenings at College:
Well in my last Update,  I told you that I had 2 exams on the same day. Well that went well. Neither one was too bad. I found out today that I made an 86 on my math exam, which I didn't expect. I'm happy with it. I don't know what I made on my communications exam yet, he hasn't posted the grades yet. I had to give a speech Friday, and it didn't go as well as I wanted. Basically I hate giving speeches, and I think that showed when I gave mine. I think I was also a little sarcastic while giving it. I was doing good, but my professor likes to give hand signals to tell you how much time you have left, and they just got me flustered and of course I had to point this out, while giving my speech! I know what not to do when I give my next one. Well this week the only major thing for me is a preliminary lab report I have to turn in on Wednesday in my chemistry lab. So far  I do not really like doing this lab report. I'm getting my friend to help me, since I always help him with chemistry homework. He also has already had to turn his in today.
If you would like to know more about what's going on with me at college, then you should check out my other blog This Is Me.

That's the end for this Update.

Comments

Popular Posts