3rd Book in the Sweep Series


So I finished the third one in the Sweep series, Blood Witch, yesterday. I'm really wishing I had the fourth one right now.

About and Thoughts on Book:

So in this one, Hunter, Cal's half brother shows up. Cal says that he is evil and should not be trusted. Hunter is stalking them and tells Morgan that Cal is the one she can't trust. Morgan also finds her mother's wiccan tools, and discovers more things about her mother's coven. Morgan thinks that her relationship with Cal is getting stronger. Later on she finds out that Hunter is a Seeker and has come to get Cal for the misuse of his powers.

For some reason, I do not like Cal. I liked him in the first two books, but in this last one I just stopped liking him so much. I'm not sure if he is actually right for Morgan. I wonder if what Hunter says is true. I really need the next books in the series to help me out. The endings are so open ended that I need the next book right there as soon as I finish one. Sometimes I feel that the ending of one should actually just be the middle.

Other News:
Well I've decided to go to Clemson. No doubt in my mind. I just need to send in my admissions deposit and it's final. I've also decided to dye my hair, all of it this time, black. I'm waiting till my birthday in March to do it. I've already talked my mom into it, and she agreed. I've also been sick the past couple of days and haven't really felt like doing anything. I hope I get over it soon. So this is all for this one.

Alisha

Comments

Popular Posts