Accepted


I got an acceptance letter from Duquesne University in Pittsburgh, PA. I have not decided whether I will go there or not. I am waiting to hear from Clemson University. I live in GA, and Duquesne is 10 hrs away. It's not a big deal to me. I have never wanted to go to an in state school. Clemson is in South Carolina, and only two and a half hours away. It would make my mom a lot happier if I went to Clemson. I don't care where I go, they both have what I want. So hopefully on the 15th I will know what my decision is.

Other News:
My sleep habits have not changed. I'm getting little sleep each day. Again I am typing this at almost one in the morning. My hair is still blue. It's coming out though. Oh, my twin got into Wake Forest. She applied Early Decision, so she has no choice but to go there. Lucky her. Nothing too exciting has happened in my life lately. I wish something had. So this is the end for this one.

Alisha

Comments

Popular Posts