Meridian


I just finished reading Meridian by Amber Kizer. I started reading it yesterday morning and finished reading it by that afternoon. It had snowed yesterday, and I didn't feel like doing anything besides reading. So now Meridian moves from Books I'm reading list to Books Checked Off the List list.

About and Thoughts on book:
It's about Meridian Sozu, named after great aunt, who is half angel, half human. Meridian is a Fenestra. She's suppose to help souls get over to heaven or whatever they see it as. When Meridian turns 16 she is sent off to live with her great aunt in Revelation, Colorado. Auntie is a Fenestra too and helps Meridian learn and strengthen her power. There are also Nocti that they have to deal with; Nocti are from the Destroyer side. They're trying to kill Fenestras and send souls to hell.

I absolutely could not stop reading once I started; it was that good! I don't really like reading books over again, because I read them thoroughly the first time I do, but this could be one of the few that I actually read over again. If you like books about the supernatural, than you'll love this book.

Other News:
4 more days till I'm suppose to hear from Clemson. I keep going on Duquesne's website and reading about them. The more I read, the more I want to go there. Of course I wanted to go there when I applied. It was just my second choice after Clemson. Now it's starting to sound more like a first choice. I'll know for sure next week. At least I hope I will. Well I have more books to read, including one that's for school. So that's all for this one.

Alisha

Comments

Blueicegal ♥ said…
heyyy sounds great!! ill cheak it out :)
Ky said…
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! Man I've been wanting to read this for forever! I talked to the author a while back.. granted it was to ask about her contest for an ARC copy of the book but so wah? Lolz. Man it sounds so freakin amazing! AH!

Popular Posts