Book Blogger Hop(15) and Follow My Book Blog Friday(1)

So it's Friday again and so I say hi to all the people who are new to my blog! It's that wonderful day when The Hop begins over at Crazy-for-Books. It's this awesome meme, where you add your link, and then start Hopping around other awesome book blogs. So don't just add your link because then you'll be missing out. Also as a reminder to everyone who hasn't already entered my contest you should, times a wasting! The link is over on the side bar, just click the pic.



So I joined something new, Follow My Book Blog Friday. It's over at Parajunkee's View. It's something a lot like Book Blogger Hop. I think it's a great new thing to do that would help get the word out about my blog and a way to find other blogs. I just love these kind of memes. For this one the rules are simple. Follow the blog that host the meme, Parajunkee's View, Follow the feature blog, Stephanie @ Fangs, Wands, and Fairy Dust, add your link in the linky, and follow as many blogs as you want. Also, don't forget to comment when you start following someone, and also post about this awesome meme so people know about it. 
Anyways, thanks for visiting my blog!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi there stopping by from the blog hop at parajunkees...:D Im a new follow today and looking forward to checking out your blog!!!
VampAngel said…
Hi ALN!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! This hop is so much fun!

Yours looks great! I'll be following you and exploring it now!

VampAngel
http://toreadornottoread-vampangel.blogspot.com/
Blueicegal ♥ said…
hey Alisha happy hopping girl, and btw i got your info and im on it :)
Nora said…
Hopping by :)
Am now a new follower :)
Hi ALysha. Revealers looks like a great book -- ah to be 18 again. Of course in my case that would mean no computers outside of behemoths that took entire buildings of space and which were not as powerful as my laptop. It would also mean no internet, no cell phones, no HD, No VCRs much less DVDs. Yikes! NO AMAZON.COM
Clicked on follow. Come on by: Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust
steph@fangswandsandfairydust.com
Alison Can Read said…
Hopping through...Thanks for reviewing Party by Tom Leveen. I know his wife...actually I've only met her a few times but one of my best friends is one of her best friends. I don't know if I'll read Tom's book or like it but I'm glad you thought it was decent. I'll be a new follower in a sec.

Popular Posts