Fantasy Character Cast.

So if you haven't entered my contest already, than you need to. Times a ticking! So I said I would tell you how to enter your cast list and pics, and I am doing just that now. So what I decided that you should do is do a post of who you have chosen and leave the link in the form I have embedded below. I think this will be best because now you can show more people how awesome your cast pics are. If you don't want to do that than just send me an email. Just go to the Contact button and you'll find my email there. Don't fret you still have plenty of time to enter my contest. I may even extend the date of when it ends, but it all depends. Anyways thanks to all who have entered my first contest so far, and I can't wait to see what you come up with!



Comments

Ky said…
Hey Alisha... question for ya. On the Traveling ARC Tour do they notify you and give you the next person's address? I finally managed to get signed up for two books on it and I'm the next person up for Beautiful Malice and I've been kind of freaking out over this, afraid that I had to contact them or something. Soooo help? Lol.

Popular Posts