First Contest Ever - Fantasy Character Cast!

So to celebrate my 50+ followers, I decided to do a contest. So what does this contest involve, you ask? Well it involves you coming up with your fantasy or dream cast for the book you will be able to win. What is the book you could win? Well to answer your question, it's the book I've already talked about Tithe by Holly Black and there is possibly another. When is this contest, and how do I enter? So many questions, but I do have the answers. The contest will go on from June13th - July 16th, over a month. It's easy to enter. Just fill out the form below, and then start thinking about who you would think would be the best to play the characters or who you would like to see play them if this book was ever turned into a TV show or movie. You don't have to come up with a cast list, but it does earn you a lot of extra entries. So why not do it. I'm even going to come up with my own, even though I already have the book. You also will receive extra entries if you comment on this post, post about this contest, and just for being a follower. You could possibly earn up to 15 extra entries. Maybe more. So if you want to win an awesome faerie book, or you just want to tell me who you'd think be perfect to play this person, than just enter below.
I will tell you how you can enter your list in another post soon. Thanks for being such awesome followers!


Alisha

Comments

Ky said…
What an awesome idea Alisha! I love it! Definitely count me in! XD
Beez and I are so in! We love this idea! This is just so awesome!!! =D

Popular Posts