Update(11)

I haven't done one of these in a while, but  I decided I need to start giving updates just so you know what's going on.

Recently on Alisha's World:
Just reviewed quite a few books, including Stolen by Lucy Christopher, Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater, The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins, City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare, and a few others. You can check all those out by just going to my blog archive. I've just gotten back into blogging more regularly again and hope to keep it up.

Coming Up:
A review of Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead should be up soon. I should be done reading The Body Finder by Kimberly Dertly soon, so look for a review for it in the next week. I'm also reading Almost Perfect by Brian Katcher, so there may be a review up for that one up in the next couple of weeks. I'm also planning on doing some reviews for books I haven't been able to post yet, so look for those. That should include A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray and a couple others.


Happenings for the Summer:
Well I'm spending my weekdays in class or at work, and my weekends just happy to have something of a break. This is one reason I've been able to read more and post more on here, I've had more time. I'm only taking two classes and they aren't that bad. If you would like to read more about this than check out my other blog:
Who Am I...

So this ends Update 11.

Any questions?

Comments

Popular Posts