Update(12)

Recently on Alisha's World:
Joined in on the Blog Hop that's hosted by Crazy-For-Books. I have no idea how long it's been since I've done one of the Hops. Found some interesting new blogs to follow. Didn't post any new reviews but that's mainly because I have been busy studying for an exam I have tomorrow. 

Coming Up:
I have finished reading both The Body Finder by Kimberly Dertly and Almost Perfect by Brian Katcher, so look for those reviews. I plan on going to the library to get some new books to read. I'm hoping that whoever has Catching Fire out right now has returned it and that I will get an email about it this week. I want to continue The Hunger Games series just because I've already read the first one, but I'm still afraid I'm going to be highly disappointed by the ending. That's all that's planned for this coming up week.

Happenings for the Summer:
Well I have a Bio. exam tomorrow. I don't feel prepared, but I've never felt prepared for Bio no matter how hard I study. I have a Chem exam Wednesday, hoping to do well on it. I'm hoping I can go to this thing on Tuesday, but other than that I'm hoping my week isn't too stressful and I may actually get to relax for a change. I'm going to be really happy when August 11th comes because that's my last day here in Clemson for the summer. Then I get to go home for a little over two weeks and be lazy, but also be preparing to come back for the fall. I'm looking into to schools to transfer to for my junior year. I'm looking at schools that have my major and aren't as expensive as my school now. I've found one, but the distance from my hometown could be an issue(for my mother, not me). So that's what's going on so far this summer for me.

This ends Update 12.

Any questions? 

Comments

Popular Posts