Update(13)

Recently on Alisha's World:
I reviewed Almost Perfect, The Body Finder and The Sky is Everywhere since my last update. I also participated in another Hop and started posting for my meme, From My Bookshelf, again. Just click here to check that out.

Coming Up:
I have recently finished nearly every book I checked out from the library. They include: Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins, Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta, and The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan. I should have reviews up for those sometime this week. They'll be my first posts for August. I also plan to do another post for From My Bookshelf on Wednesday. I also should have Dramarama by E. Lockhart done soon. I just ordered Some Girls Are by Courtney Summers, and hope to get it this week so I can start reading it. Ever since I read a preview, I've been dying to read this book. It's another book that goes toward edgy and relatable as part of my need to get away from paranormal and vampires for a while. It's probably only going to be for a little while that I stay away from that genre. I feel that I want to be able to relate with what's going on with the characters in the books I read, and I can't do that reading about a girl who falls in love with a vampire or is a vampire. I know people love that genre, but I feel they have all started seeming like I'm reading the same book over and over again. So for now, I'm taking a break and reading those books that tend to make you cry, even though that's not the main reason I want to read them.

Happenings for the Summer:
I have two more exams this week, and then next week is finals and I get to go home for a much needed break. During this break, I am going to try to find clothes to match the person I discovered I am but haven't been able to show to people because I haven't been able to get away from school and go shopping and get my hair fixed. If you want to read the rant about this, you can check out my other blog Who Am I... I probably don't plan on doing summer classes again, at least not here at the college I am now. Anyways, I'm hoping these last two weeks go by fast and I'm home soon.

This ends Update 13.

As always, are there any questions? Please don't hesitate to raise your hand and ask.

Alisha



Comments

Popular Posts