And the color of my hair is...

So, as of 5:30, I am no longer a brunette with blue streaks. I now have black hair. I absolutely love it! It was what I asked my mother to let me do for my birthday. The person who did my hair did a great job. I can tell you it is not easy to deal with my hair. I have thick, course hair that takes forever to straighten. It doesn't look as thick as it actually is, so hair stylists don't know what they're getting themselves into. Well this color will last for a while, so it's a good thing that I love it.

Anyways, I don't have a book to talk about because I haven't been reading as much lately. I'm actually been doing my school work instead, which is so not like me. I always read more over the summer anyways. I have way more time, even though I'm usually suppose to be babysitting kids and watching them at the pool. They can swim, I'm sure, at least I hope they can. Well anyways, I do actually watch them. If I'm not, then my sister is. So this one is short and doesn't have much to it but whatever.

Alisha

Comments

Popular Posts