Friday, March 26, 2010

Book Blogger Hop(2)

I just started doing this last Friday and I have a gotten a couple more followers. I have also found some awesome other blogs that I wouldn't of found if I didn't do the Hop. If you haven't done it it's on Crazy-For-Books. you add your link and you check out the other blogs that are on there. Every Friday there is a new Book Blogger Hop. This is just my second Hop. I think it was wonderful idea.

This one was short, I just thought I should post about this.

Alisha

7 comments:

~Jennifer~ said...

I'm a new follower. Found you through the Book Blogger Hop!

E.J. Stevens said...

Just *hopping* by! ;)
xx,
E.J.

ALN said...

lol thanks

Morgan said...

I have just found your blog through this wondeful meme and am glad to be your new follower!

ALN said...

Thanks!

Lana Griffin said...

Following you now from the book blogger hop!

xoxo,
Lana
lanagriffin.blogspot.com

Missie said...

Saying Howdy from the Hop!