And the nominees are...

So I have made my decision on who I am passing The Prolific Blogger Award on to, and they are(in no certain order)...

Bella @ Obsessed!
Kirthi @ Pages
E.J. @ From the Shadows
Mevurah @ The Heart of Dreams
Chioma @ Black and Blue Ink
                    &
Dianna @ Books by Their Story

I tried to choose blogs that I read a lot and that have not recieved this award. It was a hard decision. I didn't want to choose a blog that has recieved the award already because I knew there were others out their that haven't and deserve it. Not that the people who have already won it don't deserve it, they definitely do, and so do these seven wonderful blogs that I have chosen. So once again I thank Elle, she's one awesome person and has one cool blog, and I congratulate all the blogs that have won this award.

Comments

Euphoria13 said…
Oh wow! Aww, i can't believe you nominated my blog!! Wow! Makes me feel like i'm going in the right direction with my blog :)

Thank You!! You're Awesome!
ALN said…
Your Welcome! You deserve it!
Euphoria13 said…
Aww! Thank You!!! Your Button is on my blog! Not because of this! I've been meaning to put it on ever since i saw you made a button :) Haha now i did!
Morgan said…
congrats to all the bloggers it was passed onto!
Anonymous said…
Hey Alisha! Thanks so much for thinking of Obsessed! and passing the award along (",) ... I'll be sure to spread the love soon.

Have a lovely week xx
Anonymous said…
P.S. I've also added your button to my scrolly button thing :) If you want to know how to shrink the buttons, or center them, or anything else, just send me an e-mail (bella-on-toast@hotmail.com).
Leanna Elle said…
Thanks so much for the award, Alisha! Yay!! <3
E.J. Stevens said…
Wow! Thank you so much! :)

xx,
E.J.

Popular Posts