Award!!!

So once again Elle @ Media Molly has awarded me! I can't believe she gave me another award. I thank her soooo much for this. This makes my second award and it is:



Once you get this award, you have to answer a series of questions using ONE-WORD answers. I think I can do that lol! Here we go...

1. Where is your cell phone? desk.
2. Your hair? Black
3. Your mother? Blunt
4. Your father? anonymous.
5. Your favorite food? Pasta!
6. Your dream last night? Freaky.
7. Your favorite drink? Fuze.
8. Your dream/goal? College.
9. What room are you in? Office.
10. Your hobby? Reading.
11. Your fear? Needles.
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Somewhere.
13. Where were you last night? Home.
14. Something that you aren’t? Loud.
15. Muffins? Yummy!
16. Wish list item? Scholarship.
17. Where did you grow up? Georgia.
18. Last thing you did? Wrote.
19. What are you wearing? Jeans and shirt.
20. Your TV? On.
21. Your pets? Cats!
22. Friends? Crazy.
23. Your life? Random.
24. Your mood? Excited!
25. Missing someone? Maybe.
26. Car? Nope.
27. Something you’re not wearing? Earrings.
28. Your favorite store? Hottopic.
29. Your favorite color? Green.
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today.
31. Last time you cried? today.
32. Your best friend? Twin!
33. One place that I go to over and over? Bedroom.
34. One person who emails me regularly? Mom. lol
35. Favorite place to eat? Chili's.(awesome black bean burgers!)

So I was successful with most of them with only answering with one word. It was not that easy. So now I have to pass this on, and I have no idea how many people I can pass it on to, so I'm going to do how many I want.
And they are(in no particular order):
1. Ky @ Can't Find a Bookmark
2. Andrea @ Loud Words and Sounds
3. Mevurah @ The Heart of Dreams
4. The Moody Teenager
5. fallenleaf @Owl Review a Book

So congrats to the winners, and thanks again Elle.

Comments

Euphoria13 said…
wow, another award! Awesome! Thank you so much! :) And you gave me something to do now! Answer the questions! Now i won't be bored in math lab! haha!

I'll get right to it then!
Ky said…
Thanks so much Alisha! (sorry I'm late in accepting this)

Popular Posts