Book Blogger Hop(10)

Hello to all the people new to my blog!!! I hope your liking it.
As you know it's Friday, and that means it's time for another fun week of Book Blogger Hop. This cool meme is hosted by Jennifer over at Crazy-for -Books. It's time to find new, cool book blogs. This gives you a chance to find blogs that you might of not have if not for the Hop. This is my tenth Hop, and I have found some great blogs, and I have also gotten 40 followers most of them from the Hop. So join in on the fun!

Comments

Tampa BookWorm said…
Let's All Do the Hop! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Nina said…
Great blog! I just wanted to say hi, I came trough the hop. :)
**waves hello**

Stopping by from the Hop! Love your blog!

http://reading.thenerdswife.com
Christy said…
Congrats on your new blog award. :) Hopping by.

www.dearestdreams.com
Rachel said…
Hey, nice blog! I am just stopping by via the hop. I am also obsessed with books ;) guess that's why we are both book bloggers!

And the plot thickens...
Kathy Martin said…
Just hopping by this Saturday morning to say hello. If you get a chance, check out my blog at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and enter my 100 follower contest. I am a new follower.

Popular Posts