Friday, May 28, 2010

Book Blogger Hop(11)

Hola! Welcome to my blog! I'm glad you took the time to check it out. I hope you like it.

So it's Friday, and I've joined another Book Blogger Hop! It's this awesome meme hosted by Jennifer over at Crazy-for-Books. I've been participating in it for the past 11 hops. I have found some pretty amazing blogs like Elle over at Media Molly and Kirthi over at Pages. Those are just a couple of the blogs that I have found through the Hop. You should definitely check them out, if you haven't already. So I'm going to go Hop on over to some more blogs that I have yet to discover. Thanks for Hopping by mine!

11 comments:

Erika said...

hi alisha! i'm here on the hop, and i'm a new follower of yours :)

Amelia said...

Hey Alisha, I'm Amelia (one of Aly & Ky's blog friends!) just hopping by to say hello :D

Miel Abeille said...

Hi! I found you through the blog hop! Now I'm a follower. Have a great friday!

Jan von Harz said...

Just hopping in to say hi and check out your blog. I like what I see and am now a follower. Have a great Memorial Day weekend.

E.J. Stevens said...

Let's do the Hop!

My Hop is here.

xx,
E.J.

Janet Johnson said...

Found you at the hop! Thanks for the other suggestions. :)

Kah Woei said...

Hi Alisha. Just hopping right now. Happy weekend.

Erika said...

Hopping on in! Love your blog:)

pussreboots said...

I'm a new follower via the blog hop. Pussreboots

Ashley Ziemer said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and following me! I'm a new follower of your blog!

jayayceeblog said...

This is my first BBH - nice to meetcha!