Book Blogger Hop(11)

Hola! Welcome to my blog! I'm glad you took the time to check it out. I hope you like it.

So it's Friday, and I've joined another Book Blogger Hop! It's this awesome meme hosted by Jennifer over at Crazy-for-Books. I've been participating in it for the past 11 hops. I have found some pretty amazing blogs like Elle over at Media Molly and Kirthi over at Pages. Those are just a couple of the blogs that I have found through the Hop. You should definitely check them out, if you haven't already. So I'm going to go Hop on over to some more blogs that I have yet to discover. Thanks for Hopping by mine!

Comments

Erika said…
hi alisha! i'm here on the hop, and i'm a new follower of yours :)
Amelia said…
Hey Alisha, I'm Amelia (one of Aly & Ky's blog friends!) just hopping by to say hello :D
Miel Abeille said…
Hi! I found you through the blog hop! Now I'm a follower. Have a great friday!
Jan von Harz said…
Just hopping in to say hi and check out your blog. I like what I see and am now a follower. Have a great Memorial Day weekend.
Janet Johnson said…
Found you at the hop! Thanks for the other suggestions. :)
Unknown said…
Hi Alisha. Just hopping right now. Happy weekend.
Unknown said…
Hopping on in! Love your blog:)
pussreboots said…
I'm a new follower via the blog hop. Pussreboots
Ashley Ziemer said…
Thanks for stopping by my blog and following me! I'm a new follower of your blog!
jayayceeblog said…
This is my first BBH - nice to meetcha!

Popular Posts